Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada
- On average hours of sunshine in Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories range from 0:48 per day in December to 8:25 daily in May
- The longest day of the year is 19:10 long and the shortest day is 4:49 long.
- The longest day is 14:21 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1725 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:43 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 39.4% of daylight hours. The remaining 60.6% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 28.7° above the horizon at Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 614.5 kms (381.9 miles) NNW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 478.7 kms (297.4 miles) NNW
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) NW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 644.3 kms (400.4 miles) W
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 448 kms (278.4 miles) WSW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) SSW
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 610.8 kms (379.5 miles) WSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) NE
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 361.8 kms (224.8 miles) ENE
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 405.7 kms (252.1 miles) E
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 308.6 kms (191.8 miles) ESE
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.8 miles) ESE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.7 miles) ESE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 648.8 kms (403.2 miles) ESE
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 415.1 kms (258 miles) SE
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 472.8 kms (293.8 miles) SE
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 614.7 kms (382 miles) S
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 652.2 kms (405.3 miles) SSE
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 672.2 kms (417.7 miles) S