| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories in December is very cold at -23.8 °C (-10.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -19.5 °C (-3.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -28.3 °C (-18.9 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with snow now and again. A paltry 18.9mm (0.7in) of H2O falls during an average of 11 days.
- In December the heavens above Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories are extremely dismal having an average of a murky 0:48 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 5:12 long and the longest day is 5:51 long with an average length of 5:23.
- There are approximately 4:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 16.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 83.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories:
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 614.5 kms (381.9 miles) NNW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 478.7 kms (297.4 miles) NNW
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) NW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 644.3 kms (400.4 miles) W
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 448 kms (278.4 miles) WSW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) SSW
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 610.8 kms (379.5 miles) WSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) NE
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 361.8 kms (224.8 miles) ENE
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 405.7 kms (252.1 miles) E
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 308.6 kms (191.8 miles) ESE
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.8 miles) ESE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.7 miles) ESE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 648.8 kms (403.2 miles) ESE
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 415.1 kms (258 miles) SE
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 472.8 kms (293.8 miles) SE
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 614.7 kms (382 miles) S
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 652.2 kms (405.3 miles) SSE
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 672.2 kms (417.7 miles) S