| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories in April is slightly cold at -1.3 °C (29.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.7 °C (18.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with sporadic snow. A paltry 16.4mm (0.6in) of water is deposited across on average 7 days.
- In April the skies in Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories are reasonably fine having an average of a moderate 6:07 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:21 long and the longest day is 16:12 long with an average length of 14:47.
- There are approximately 8:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories:
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 614.5 kms (381.9 miles) NNW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 478.7 kms (297.4 miles) NNW
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) NW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 644.3 kms (400.4 miles) W
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 448 kms (278.4 miles) WSW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) SSW
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 610.8 kms (379.5 miles) WSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) NE
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 361.8 kms (224.8 miles) ENE
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 405.7 kms (252.1 miles) E
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 308.6 kms (191.8 miles) ESE
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.8 miles) ESE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.7 miles) ESE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 648.8 kms (403.2 miles) ESE
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 415.1 kms (258 miles) SE
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 472.8 kms (293.8 miles) SE
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 614.7 kms (382 miles) S
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 652.2 kms (405.3 miles) SSE
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 672.2 kms (417.7 miles) S